The Conference of the American Translation and Interpreting Studies Association is held every two years in the spring of even-numbered years.
- 2016 - ATISA VIII - Middlebury Institute of International Studies (MIIS) at Monterey, March 31 - April 2, 2016 - Call for Papers
Applications to Host ATISA Conference Welcome
ATISA welcomes applications for hosting future ATISA conferences from qualified institutions. Potential conference organizers should submit a proposal to the ATISA President by email. Please first read the information under Conference Committee Information below; read the Scientific Committee link and address all of the points in the Guidelines for Selection of Conference Venues.
Conference Committee Information:
- Scientific Committee (responsible for program)
- Guidelines for Selection of Conference Venues (responsible for on-site preparations)
- 2014 - ATISA VII - NYU, New York City, April 3-5, 2014 - conference website
- 2012 - ATISA VI - 10th Anniversary Conference, University of Texas, Brownsville and Texas Southmost College - South Padre Island, TX
- 2010 - ATISA V - New York University - Program Available Here
- 2008 - ATISA IV - Meeting at the Border: Profile of the Language Mediator, University of Texas at El Paso, April 3-5, 2008.
- 2006 - The Third ATISA Conference - "Research, Role and Responsibility" March 23-25, 2006, Best Western Hacienda Hotel in Old Town San Diego, California
- 2004 - The Second ATISA (ATSA) Conference - March 26-28, 2004, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- 2002 - ATISA's (ATSA's) first conference in March 2002 at Kent State University